Agency Owner (Freelance)
Collaborates with clients to design advertising campaigns and user experiences to creatively build their brands. Services include branding, concept, graphic design, typography, user interface design, user experience design, information architecture, photo retouching, print production, web coding , web content management systems and website maintenance.
- Strategically grow programs by conceptualizing and designing on-campus and online campaigns, digital and social media content, videos, presentations, print and more.
- Increased applications by 85% in 2017 with a targeted ad campaign in career guides.
- Designed, developed and maintained the user experience for interactive websites.
- Produced top performing webpages based on content from keyword research.
- Created an easy to use interface for a set of complex Artificial Intelligence systems.
- Designed pro audio products, campaigns, trade shows and a multi-user website.
- Established new branding in tandem with cover story feature in Guitar Player.
- Redesigned the audio tower that fueled Angus Young’s guitar tone on Back in Black.
- Advertising campaigns ft. guitarists from AC/DC, Guns N’ Roses and Vintage Trouble.
- Supervised 360º advertising campaigns for billboards, magazines, online, posters and record store displays from concept through in-house print press.
- Executed ad campaigns for Aerosmith, Audioslave, Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, Dixie Chicks, John Mayer, Johnny Cash, Matisyahu, Tony Bennett and more.
Digital Media Production Engineer
- Managed global intake of visual media assets by ensuring quality control and guidelines over album covers, packaging and music videos.
- Designed and developed a social network with resources for media engineers.
- Archived out-of-print CD catalogs into digital by scanning and retouching album art.
School of Visual Arts
Graphic Design and Advertising, BFA 2006
Entertainment Concept Design Teaching Assistant for Sony Music Creative Director (2005–2006).
Continuing Ed in Information Architecture (2010), Editorial Design (2015) and User Experience Design (2019).
University of Maryland